Friday, April 9, 2010

A stitch in time

Today was a great day. It was sunny and warm - just a perfect day for a pleasant walk.
But I didn't just walk aimlessly. I did a little shopping too. I bought some fabric and the March issue of Burdamode (the April one is still not in the shops) and I love most of the projects. As a matter of fact I fell in love with this cute dress - which is in fact a wedding dress- that I decided to make one right then.



But as I was losing light fast here's just a peek of it. At the time these pictures are taken it was not completely finished (the neckline and the sleeves). I was too anxious and excited (don't have to say that I tried it a thousand times) and wanted to see what it would be like. Oh, and yes, I decided not to leave the sleeves on.


Hopefully one of the members of my family will take a pity on me tomorrow and make me a nice photo for the blog. As I am writing this the dress is ready, ironed and hung in the wardrobe.

More about it tomorrow!

No comments: