Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crocheted flower appliques


Hello.
I don't know about you, but for me the middle of the week came quite fast.
And since we are having a holiday on Friday I am almost ecstatic of having a prolonged weekend.

The flower appliques ornamenting this post are the result of destashing the crochet garden being currently out of control and I am slowly putting them into the shop, so if you are interested in some you can buy them here.




Summer is getting near!! Are you excited?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! You did a great job. Congratulations!!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the cross stitch and embroidery cloths as well, such happy images. Enjoy your long weekend!

Unknown said...

Very cute appliqués and perfect for destashing!

Unknown said...

Fabulous appliques Maya and enjoy all the holiday fun! You must really look forward to it!!