Monday, December 30, 2013

Crochet Pattern for Lace Wrist Warmers








We are a day away from the New Year (the time just slipped away) but things are still heated up in our crochet workshop and there are things lined up, waiting for their turn into the kiln.

Today I present my new warmers (i.love.them!) made with a wonderful lace pattern. Somehow when thinking warmers / cuffs I am strangely attached to greys :)

The pattern is easy and repetitive. Used terms: chain (ch), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), triple / treble crochet (tr), dc2tog/dc3tog, puff stitch (4dc puff stitch), picot 
It is listed here.

I wish you have a grand time on New Year's Eve and I'll see you next year!

 


13 comments:

CLB said...

These are just beautiful.

Way Out Wear said...

They are very lovely!

Melinda @ love melinda said...

These are beautiful! I love the lacey look.

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

So beautiful, I love your style. Wishing you a very happy New Years and look forward to following you in 2014.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Chris!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanx :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Likewise KJ! Can't wait to see what the new year brings!

Maya Kuzman said...

The lace makes the difference! Thank you on the sweet comment.

Jen @ de Jong Dream House said...

These are so cute! I really want to learn to crochet. My gramma tried to teach me and gave up on me, so I took up sewing instead!

Paola T. said...

Hi Maya, your hand warmers are gorgeous. Love the colors you used and the lace! A hug from Italy. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

Anna said...

Superbe !
Anna

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love gray, and the colors of the flowers work really nicely with the gray yarn. I'm pinning these!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for sharing them with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party.
Have a great week.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above