Thursday, July 3, 2014

T-shirt refashion





I have had this t-shirt for 2 years and I have never worn it. Can you believe it? 
In my country we call this tees Rambo t-shirts - the association is obvious - no need to explain more- and such are not my favourite kind. Because of the back - I don't like how they look on me and if I had a wider lace piece I would have certainly amended the back too. 

So, I was attracted by the color of it and it was a bargain too so I decided to buy it and refashion it to my taste. Finally I got around to do that.

In the center I added two ruffled elastic lace pieces and then applied one lace piece / ribbon over the two right in the center. For decoration I added several glass buttons. All in all, not bad.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Sounds like I should do this too, I have so many tops I haven't worn in such a long time.. Thanks for the idea!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love how Rambo is given a Little Treasures magic! Great refashion!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am glad you like it!

Maya Kuzman said...

:) Thank you KJ!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous alteration Maya, bet you're going to wear new new t-shirt a LOT! I know I would! The ruffles are superb!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ana Love Craft said...

Wow!!! Great refashion!I love the laces and the beautiful glass buttons!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Agy said...

LOL, Rambo T-shirts! That's the first time i've heard of this phrase. But I love the refashion and the fact you have added glass buttons!