Friday, January 30, 2015

Romantic Mori Necklace


 
Happy Friday people!

Today I have to show you my newest necklace from the "Romantic Mori" Spring Collection I am working on right now. You know I love mixed media projects, and because I cannot resist fabric especially when it comes to incorporating it in my crochet jewelries, I decided to make a collection of this mix.

Usually I am a color dependent person, but I leaned to the most practical side  of my work and that is to use pieces I already have in my stash. I have mentioned many times that there are boxes of crocheted flowers and other bits and pieces just lying around and finally I am clearing away the clutter and using them for my newest collection.

I am so excited about this project and I can literally burst with all the ideas and inspiration I have right now.

More Mori soon :)

 


18 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So lovely and romantic with a vintage feel. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

Divya N said...

The person who has commented before me just stole my words it is such a lovely and romantic piece with a vintage feel. It feels very soft at the same time very contemporary and edgy

Ingrid K. said...

Hello Maya!

What a gorgeous necklace, so pretty!
Definitely romantic!!!

Have a nice weekend!
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

CLB said...

I actually discovered Mori style thanks to... you Maja! I just love it. This is so lovely, thank you!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love the grey colored flowers with the pearls. It is so pretty as all of your creations. Have a nice Friday and weekend.
Julie

homemade@myplace said...

gorgeous!!!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Su! You too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you on the lovely comment Divya :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ingrid! My sister claimed it immediately :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanx Ale!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am so glad sbout that Chris. Thank you!

Maya Kuzman said...

At first I thought adding color would be a much better choice, but I decided on the greys and I really liked how it turned out in the end.

Maya Kuzman said...

At first I thought adding color would be a much better choice, but I decided on the greys and I really liked how it turned out in the end.

Ana Love Craft said...

Really romantic, Maya!I love your necklace and the greys are gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How totally stunning this looks Maya! These different shades of grey (no pun intended ;-) are so elegant, very stylish make!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maya Kuzman said...

So kind of you Ana! Thank you :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ira! Hugs!

andrea chiu said...

I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com