Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hook's Vigorous Play

 
 
It was one of those March days
when the sun shines hot
and the wind blows cold;
when it is summer in the light
and winter in the shade.
 
Charles Dickens
 
 
I think this little verse captures the very essence of the picture and my newest addition to the Mori collection.
 
I have been vigorously working on my crochet collection, which will be presented on the exhibition which is taking place on the 30 March. When I think of it, I can feel my heart in my throat. Do you know that feeling?
 
The collection is growing with each day and I hope it will attract the desired attention. Fingers crossed!
 


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I for one will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you Maya, but to be honest there's no doubt in my mind that your beautiful crochet work will find its way into many a home, so no worries my friend!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Ira for the flow of beautiful energy you are sending and for your continous support!

Unknown said...

Its lovely! The color scheme is very pleasant.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love them. They are so pretty. And I love that verse from Dickens, and I couldn't remember which book it was from, so I looked it up. One of my daughter's favorites.

BumbleBri said...

This along with all the other pieces you've designed and created is so elegant and gorgeous. I love it! Good luck with your show :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su:)

Maya Kuzman said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much on the warm wishes!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Everything will be great! Have fun! Tammy

handmade by amalia said...

I love the quote, Maya, just right.
I admire you for taking on the challenge! I'm sure it will be great fun once you get over the jitters and forget all the hard work :-)
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

This is so pretty & I love the verse. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

The crocheted flowers are very pretty and I love the colors.