Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bohemian Cuff Pattern: Mardi Gras

 


 
 
You are looking at my new bohemian cuffs and pattern I called Mardi Gras, which I am sure you can tell by the look of them.
The cuffs are going to be a part of my new summer collection that celebrates the esprit bohème, which is actually a continuation of my Frida inspired collection and traditionally, we cannot miss a summer without contributing to the celebration of the bohemian trend.
 
The pattern is very easy and a cuff can be made in about half an hour sans the beading that is. The beading is up to the maker / wearer although the pattern contains the exact number of beads I have used for it.
 
The pattern will be added to my shop and shop.
The cuffs will be available for purchase once the whole collection is ready.
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Divya N said...

In my hot tropical brain, cuffs are meant for winter but these are interesting and quite sparkly indeed.

hobbyloes said...

Beautiful!!!
Like the colors and the beads.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Sparkling and cheerful, as usual ;-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya! Almost all cuffs I have created were intended for the warmer season :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you hobbyloes!

Maya Kuzman said...

A bit of festival fashion for a merrier world Sigrid :)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Gorgeous, happy and vibrant! I love them!!! You do remind me of getting my "Bohemian Summer" launched. Nothing as brilliant as your amazing handcuffs though - they make one feel happy and smile.
Have a great week,
Marjan

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Really gorgeous!

Joanne said...

Love the colors and the sparkles!

Kim said...

So pretty, these cuffs of yours, Maya. Love the bohemian feel, with all that bright, happy colour and a touch of sparkle and bling.

Maya Kuzman said...

When the temperature starts rising, my boho switch is immediately "on" :)
Thank you for the sweet comment!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy!