Wednesday, June 28, 2017

DIY Seed Beads Rings

 
 
 
Girls, get your beads and let's make some bling rings. This project can be done in 10 minutes, and the rings you are going to make will surely freshen up your summer and become your preferable summer jewelry.
 
What you need:
 
 
 
1. Ring Trays
2. Colorful seed beads (different sizes and colors)
3. Silicon glue

 
Put silicon glue onto the tray and pour beads over it. The tray will not be covered instantly, so fill the empty spaces between beads and if you don't want the holes to stick up, use a needle to push them back and lay them properly onto the tray (see last two images to spot the difference). Let them set in and air dry.
 
Once over, I added a layer of transparent nail polish to make them even shinier.
 
 



8 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

They sure look lovely. I'm not a ring-person though, at least not a large rings person (tend to hurt myself or rip up garments and furniture...).
Have a lovely day,
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan! I dovwear rings when I am out, but at home I take them off immediately. Cannot stand working with rings on my fingers :)

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful idea!! I actually don't wear any rings except for my wedding ring, but your pictures make me feel like wearing a ring on each finger :-) And I have lots of beads... so perfect idea!
You could even make brooches witt this technique, or other accesoires...
Thank's for the inspiration,
Sigrid

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Sigrid. Yes. I made some earrings using this technique and I'd also like to try adding some fabric scraps too.

Divya N said...

Such an instant gratification idea Maya. Thanks for sharring

Stella said...

This is so easy to make,thank you.

Maya Kuzman said...

You are welcome, Sister!

Mary K. said...

Maya these are so pretty and so easy to make as well. And they can be done in any color.