Sunday, July 23, 2017

What I have Pinned Lately #3

 
 
 
 
Welcome to another love sharing Sunday!
 
I have been pretty busy pinning here and loving there, and the amount of gorgeous project I've come across on both pinterest and bloglovin' is overwhelming to say the least.
 
On pinterest I pinned this lovely, colorful and charming gypsy top (above) and this amazing mystical lanterns shawl (below) that are just to sweet for words.
 
 
 
And I also liked this sunglasses case which I am itching to make but for Eva's phone, because it has been caseless for quite a while and I am afraid scratches are just lurking around the corner.
 

 
 
Bloglovin' has been most inspirational too. I fell in love with the Mosaic Blanket the minute I saw it. It is an extraordinary one.
 



On the topic of blankets I also loved this stripey one which appears to be  a no brainer in regard to its pattern and these attractive slip stitch dishtowels.  

 
 
 
Please note that you can find all the respective links for these patterns on my pinterest and bloglovin' accounts. What is most exciting is that they are all free!
 
Thank you for following. 

12 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Dear Maya,
I've seen that gipsy top before too and I liked it very much right away. Would be a challenge to make that one (or a simlar one) but I'd love to do so. I sure would tke some brighter colours but I would be lovely!
Have a great Sunday,
Marjan

Moois van mie said...

such beautifull things!

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes Marjan. I already posted about it on FB. It has really stirred people's hearts -this top I mean. It is a head turner indeed.
Have a lovely Sunday too! And do drop by tomorrow. I will have some jaw dropping crochet featured :)

Teodora Paintings said...

Wow, they are all so beautiful! Great choices :).

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear!

Mia said...

They all are great, Maya. I love especially the sunglasses cases!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous pins, Maya. Love the gypsy top and the mystical lanterns shawl. They are both amazing. Sweet sunglasses case and oh my the Mosaic blanket....beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pins with us.

handmade by amalia said...

I wish I could try them all. I would also begin with the sunglasses case.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanx Teodora!

Maya Kuzman said...

Aren't they the cutest Mia?😃

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for reading Kim!

Maya Kuzman said...

Seems like an easy, one afternoon project Amalia :)