Monday, September 25, 2017

Insta Feel - Crochet Blankets

 
 
 
 
 
Fall has officially come and didn't fail to show us and expose us to its character. So now, you can go out in flip flops during the day and change into a fur coat at night. We've been having quite a chilly nights lately and all I want to do is drop everything I work on, curl up in my armchair and crochet my heart away. Crochet a blanket, mind you! Last week IG was swarming with people showing off their blankies and that made me aware that I do.not.possess.a.single.blanket!!! NOT ONE! For myself! {Sniff, sniff}
 
Every single blanket I have made was gifted away. Though on the other hand, my heart is full because I know how my recipients still feel about them - so that is satisfying my sadness at the moment. Nevertheless, I vowed to make one for myself even if it takes me years to make it!
 
These are some of the blankets that attracted my attention. Click away dear readers!
 

 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

ezgi said...

Beautiful blankets.. The first and third one is my favorite :)

Alhana said...

Granny blankets are a must for every crocheter. Cheer up and crochet on! :-)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Oi! That last one is a stunner! Quite a few holes (which I do not appreciate in blankets) but I love the square. It's the same here: I have no blanket of my own. Made the Henrietta one, but probably will sell that one on Etsy (think it's too nice to use myself), as well as the Scrappy Flower Blanket (same problem). And the only other one was a wedding gift... Argh! I most definitely need to made a blanket for myself!

Anonymous said...

Love all the blankets you're showing us and I can't wait to see how your own blanket will look like! I'm sure it will be fabulous and I hope you'll be having lots of crochet-time :-)
Enjoy!
Sigrid

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I've never kept one for myself either. Have many in the works but am always doing something else it seems. Love that stonewashed yarn in the first picture.

Kim said...

You must remedy this awful situation and crochet a pretty blanket for yourself. How kind of you to gift all your blankets. How lovely to think there are 'Maya Works of Arts' to be enjoyed in many homes. =)

Unknown said...

Hi is there a pattern for the top of the page blanket please

Maya Kuzman said...

Hello, I really don't know. These are taken from instagram. Please check the respective links.