Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Fresh Off the Hook: Tube Bracelets


 
 
 
Hello there!
It's been pretty busy in our household and quite hectic if I may add, and when life butts in, unwillingly some things prioritize so that other things are put on hold. That has happened to my tube crochet kits (I apologize to the chosen kit testers for taking so long) and many other projects which I hope to return to very soon.
 
Which leads me to today's post. This thing you see is a tube bracelet I have been working on and the pattern for this one  will accompany the tube necklace pattern. I am still working on it- meaning this is not the finished version. There is something about it that does not turn out as I see it in my head, so I still have to work some ideas out.
 
But there is a brooch pattern ready for this Friday, so I'd love if you could pop by then for the reveal. See you on Friday!
 



6 comments:

Mia said...

Maya, you are fantastic! I love your bracelets! They are super! Kisses, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I love that salmon colour and the finishing touch with beads. Good luck on finishing the pattern, I'm struggling with a pattern too at the moment. I guess I'll better leave it for it a while now. See you on Friday!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

These bracelets are sooooo lovely! Take your time - seems we're all on "overload" somehow (well I am for sure)!

Anabelia Craft Design said...


Wonderful bracelets, Maya! I have been missing your creations so I'll be back here on Friday to see what beautiful surprise you'll be going to reveal to us. Lot of hugs! πŸ’•πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒ

Alhana said...

They say we are our worst critics and that must be true because I find your bracelets simply perfect! The colour you chose is simply lovely.

Kim said...

You always amaze me, Maya at what your clever imagination and fingers create! This bracelet is beautiful; such a pretty colour and the beads are just perfect!