Friday, November 24, 2017

New Pattern: Romantic Bohemian Brooch





This is one of my best selling brooches. By far.

I made the first one back in 2012 and it has brought lots of joys to bohemian souls and beautified many coats and hats. I stopped taking orders for this one long time ago, but still receive messages from people asking about the pattern, and I thought it must be funny not to have the pattern for the most demanded brooch, so -  the pattern is finally here.

A wonderful gift to make for your loved ones for the upcoming holidays or treat yourself to a slice of bohemian extravagance.

The pattern is on Etsy & Ravelry.




15 comments:

ezgi said...

Dear Maya, it is very beautiful and the colors are wonderful..
xo Ezgi

Alhana said...

No wonder it's your best selling item, it's really beautiful! How nice of you to be willing to share your pattern. :-)

Anabelia Craft Design said...

Oh, Maya, I got to know your blog thanks to your wonderful crochet jewelry, they are really impressive. I'm not surprised at all that this brooch has been so successful and has cheered so many bohemian coats, because it is absolutely gorgeous. Happy weekend! πŸ’•πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒ

Kate said...

Absolutely beautiful - no wonder it's a best seller!!!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ezgi

Maya Kuzman said...

Of all the brooches I have ever made, this one is the dearest Marjan.

Maya Kuzman said...

That is so sweet of you Anabelia! Thank you so much. The feelings are mutual. I got to know your blog through your stunning creations.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dearest Kate!

A Crafty Mix said...

Oh Maya, you are so incredibly talented. How I wish that the shipping costs to South Africa weren't so ridiculously expensive. There are so many lovely things in your Etsy shop that I would love to buy

Mary K. said...

Maya I love the color combinations here. They are so unexpected and yet they work together perfectly.

Kim said...

I can see why this pretty brooch is a favourite of so many people, Maya. How gorgeous is this. Love the colours you have imagined together.

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised that this has been one of the most popular pieces. It is absolutely gorgeous, Maya, and you are one talented lady!

Sheri said...

Love these! Thanks for joining the To Grandma’s House We Go link party! Your post has been pinned and I will be featuring it this week at www.HazelandGoldDesigns.com

Maya Kuzman said...

That is so sweet of you Sheri! Thank you so much!

handmade by amalia said...

This is a lovely brooch, Maya.
Amalia
xo