Friday, November 17, 2017

White & Grey Chunky Scarflette





Hello guys! I present my newest scarflette. Actually, it's not that new. I think I made it last year, but as it happens with a lot of my work, it doesn't get to see the light of day immediately. This one is going to join my bohemian collection of scarves and there will be several other forgotten ones join the pile.

The scarflette is made out of chunky yarn and edged with boucle yarn. It is irregular in shape - a little bit funnel resembling. It closes with a big pearly button and the holes in the pattern allow different buttoning options that add up to the varying looks it can have.  

Well, that would be all for today! Have a lovely weekend. Signing off...



17 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

I highly appreciate cowls and small shawls cause there isn't that much shawl hanging around, getting cought in doors, handles, cats, zippers, etc. or dipping in mud, food, tea,... Lovely combo with a pretty edging!
Enjoy the weekend,
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan. Though I love when they are long and hanging and I can wrap and wrap them around my neck :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hello Maya, oh I love this grey and white scarflette. I love using the chunky yarn for projects as it makes it go really fast! I hope to make one too.
Have a nice weekend.
Julie xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Hi Julie and thank you! Chunky yarn works fast and one gets instant satisfaction with a project finished fast :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. Love the gray!

Divya N said...

It looks really cozy combined with the sweater Eva is wearing

Alhana said...

Small shawls and cowls are perfect for this season, over a shirt or a light pullover like Eva's. Hope she enjoys wearing it! Have a nice weekend. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana!

Maya Kuzman said...

Indeed it does Divya! Her sweater is gorgeous and the cowl just emphasises that!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanks Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Now this really shows how simple can be simply gorgeous! I like the 2 colours for a scarflette and I love that edging very much!

Mia said...

Absolutely beautiful. Perfect for the season. Kisses, Maya.

handmade by amalia said...

Another winner, Maya. You are really broadening the color spectrum this season.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Mia!xoxox

Maya Kuzman said...

It feels great so I will continue Amalia! Thank you for stopping by!

Kim said...

A lovely scarflette, Maya. It is perfect for that cold weather that is knocking on your door. Love the colours.

Stephanie Abbott said...

Beautiful scarf, Maya! The colors and style are so nice. Thanks for sharing with our link party!