Wednesday, June 15, 2011

By Night or Having a Fabulous Swap Partner


Yesterday was a very happy day for me! My heart was filled with joy because I received Nat's beautiful gift. The lovely package we thought got lost in the mail finally arrived!

When Nat asked me if I was in for a swap I accepted wholeheartedly knowing that I am to expect a fabulous treat for the eyes and heaven for the soul.


And I was not mistaken! I danced like crazy around the house, leaping for joy upon seeing this gorgeous clutch in the softest pink to fit my romantic mood! The lovely flower on it is detachable so I can also wear it as a brooch! Isn't that wonderful?!
Nat was so thoughtful she hid a surprise inside. Chocolate!

I still cannot believe that I own this stunning belt! Nat crocheted it specially for me! It is so meticulously done with so tiny - mosaic-like stitches - it is amazing - and that orange part made out of whim is the perfect detail. I love it!!

And she also included this stunning fabric! I couldn't take my eyes off of it! I already know what to do with it!

And to top it all she has written the most beautiful letter, pouring her heart out... moved me to tears..
Nat, you are the sweetest. I thank the heavens for having you as a friend, far away yet close to my heart! Thank you for being yourself, for having the heart you have and the love you carry with you and for the courage to share it with other people. I know I am blessed to know you!


If you are still not familiar with Nat's work you don't know what you are missing! She makes fabulous clothes and accessories. And her bags< are magnificent. For more candies visit her blog and her shop.

If you like to see my part of the swap you can do so here.

7 comments:

ByNightCreations said...

Maya, It's you who brought tears to my eyes now! thank you for this super super sweet message! I can't wait to see what you'll make with the fabric and you wouldn't believe how thrilled I am we made this swap! I loved it! thank YOU!

Unknown said...

What a lovely bag! Congratulations for your gifts.

Maya Kuzman said...

Nat, the pleasure is all mine!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

What a very sweet and special post. Thank you for introducing us to Nat, can't wait to meet her. That belt and purse is perfect for you!

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely bag this is! No wonder you were dancing around the house :-)

Cucicucicoo said...

lucky you! i especially love the belt and the fabric is lovely too. and what will you be making out of it? looking forward to seeing it! :) lisa

Unknown said...

I understand your joy because the bag and other gifts are marvelous!!!