Well, let me tell you that I was really crafty last week and now I feel content. However I didn't document everything so I guess I'll go one step at a time.
For the upper part of the bodice I used a shirting fabric with lovely and tiny pink and purple stripes and I must say I love how it turned out. I added ruffles at the joining place and added a flower for greater effect.
I also added ruffles at the hem. It is girly and goes nicely with both jeans and skirts.
I am having another one made for Eva but hers would be a lot different than this one. We are not that freaky to wear identical clothes :)
Have a nice day!