Friday, May 3, 2024

Granny Stripe Socks - pattern release


I cannot believe it's been a year since I've made these socks, but finally - the pattern is here.
Granny stripes are my favourite and I've always wanted to have socks like these. If I could, I would make them in all possible colorways. But I am lucky with just these two pairs. 
The socks in this tutorial are for size S (EU) and fit the shoe size of 36-38; however, I've included instructions to make them in bigger sizes.
For these socks, I used 5 colors in both cotton and acrylic. I must point out that the cotton ones are sturdier and more fitting than the ones made with acrylic yarn, but the acrylic ones are fluffier and warmer. 
Now, I just need some nice clogs for a complete vintage look.
 
The pattern is in my shops: etsy, ravelry   and lovecrafts.

10 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

CUTE! I do love granny anything. :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Yes, I agree they are cute and so colorful.

Tarahlynn said...

Thanks for sharing with I'll be featuring you this week when the next To Grandma's house we go link party starts!

Stephanie said...

These turned out great! Thank you for sharing your creation at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #36. :)

Stephanie said...

I'm happy to let you know that your post will be featured tomorrow at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #37. I hope you will join us again.
:)

Sum of their Stories said...

These are beautiful, what a lovely sock idea.

Maya Kuzman said...

He,he.. me too Tammy!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you, Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

That's fantastic, Tarah! Much obliged!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I did! 😊