Tuesday, May 16, 2023

New Pattern Bundles in the Shop

 

Boho Home Decor

After what seems like ages, I bundled up some of my patterns again. With these bundles you get 25% off of the regular price if you were to buy them individually.
 
By combining the patterns in each of the bundles you get numerous versatile ways to make jewelry, decorate your home, or make some amazing gifts. All it takes is some yarn, a hook and a whole bucket of wild imagination! 
To get to the bundles, click on the links under the pictures, or simply click here to get to my shop. 
Thank you!

3 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love all of the pretty and colorful flowers you crocheted Maya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! I don't think I'll ever stop making them. 😊

Barbara Nimmo said...

I absolutely love the new pattern bundles in your shop! The variety of designs is amazing, and it's always exciting to see what creative patterns you come up with. Plus, the quality of your work is top-notch.
can you buy gas with walmart gift card