Friday, February 27, 2015

❤12 Amazing Sweater Refashions❤

                                                                                                                                          a b

Today I want to show you my favourite selection of refashioned sweaters. I have sorted out our clothes, preparing the wardrobes for the seasonal change and decided which ones to keep and which have to go. I give away our sweaters with a heavy heart and see first if I can re-use / repurpose them first - that is if they are in a wearable condition.

Here's a selection of 12 projects I am totally in love with and what I will use as inspiration to change ours. Enjoy and refashion!

The two boards below show Kathleen's sweaters. She had a sweater embellish month years ago, I still cannot take out of my mind. Click on the link below to see all her 30 refashions.

 
   h I j
k  l
 

10 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I know if you refashion some sweaters that they will turn out beautiful like everything that you make. Have a wonderful weekend Maya!

Unknown said...

Wow! These are really beautiful! I never would have thought to change my sweaters in any way! Thanks for joining us at the #HomeMattersParty – we hope to see you again next week! Feel free to bring a friend with you :) Happy Friday! #TGIF

handmade by amalia said...

I never thought to refurbish a sweater! There are a lot of fun ideas here for inspiration and I'm sure yours will be great, looking forward to seeing them.
Amalia
xo

Agy said...

Very pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing yours :-) From what I see here, I like the one from the Tea Rose Room. I have that one pinned too. My only problem with these sorts of refashions is to make sure the embellishments don't go out of shape after it goes through the laundry.

Ana said...

I love the idea of giving old clothes new life. So many possibilities. So much inspiration. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
❤️Ana

Unknown said...

Supercool restyling ideas Maya, my sister always laughs at me for telling her not to throw away her simple vests but having me sew some lace on instead ;-)
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you on the compliment Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

So glad you like it!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia:)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ana. I wish you the same!