Thursday, July 29, 2010

Romantic umbrella


This umbrella is one of the things I bought myself while in Italy.
When I saw it I knew I had to have it! As a matter of fact my husband was the one who noticed it first and knew I'll succumb to its seducing powers. How could I not?
It is intricately, richly and finely embroidered. And soo romantic!


What's more, it proved to be a great sun blocker and I loved walking the streets of Palermo carrying it.
When Eva saw it she fell in love with it! And she bagged me to make some pictures with it.

5 comments:

Jodi Wade said...

Such a pretty parasol! I would have had trouble resisting that too.

Papgena Made It said...

Gorgeous!!!
what a great souvenir!

RheLynn said...

it really is very pretty!

Hana - Marmota said...

Oh so pretty! And at the same time practical!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love these and I never would have dreamed thats how you made them. When I saw them on your fairies I had to go searching for more info! Thanks for sharing.