Friday, November 1, 2013

Wooden Beads and Cotton crochet


When it comes to making jewelry - I only need a handful of wooden beads and a skein of brightly colored yarn and I am in heaven. Not hard to please -  do you agree?
This is a color combination I have made repeatedly this summer, both for me and my customers and it has proven to be a total hit.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts there are embroidered beads being made in the crochet kiln and I can't wait to match them with my new batch of lovely woodies. 


Bye!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd be able to turn alumnium coils into jewelry Maya! This, however, is such a sweet combination of beautiful beads and crochet work.
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

This necklace is darling! I love the color combination. We would love to have you share this at our weekly Super Saturday link party at www.madefrompinterest.net

Thanks!
Deb

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! Nice color combo. :) Tammy

homemade@myplace said...

such a lovely combo!!!!!
xxxxx Ale