We absolutely adore summer! And since we always plan long vacations, we love to plan things we might do together as a family.
So here's our 2015 summer bucket list:
1. Travel a lot and discover new places.
2. Take lots of nature photos - we always do - passionately documenting our holidays and creating lots of memories.
3. Collect shells, rocks and driftwood for our future projects
as well as flowers to dry for the art we are going to make.
4. Make a Late Night Party at the Beach - my hubs keeps escaping doing this- he hates mosquito(s) / bites and promises to do this next year - so we might get lucky this summer.
5. Read a lot.
6. Play games the kids like.
8.Paint new clay flower pots.
9. Renovate our kitchen.
10. Have a day at the water park.
Do you have plans for the summer?