Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crocheting gifts: Baby Cardigan and Pants

 
 
 
 
I just love working on baby things so when a colleague of mine became a gran to a preemie I wanted to make a personal gift and made the waves and pebbles blanket and this little set.
 
This was the first time I made clothes for a preemie and wasn't really sure how it'll turn out. For the cardigan I used this pattern by Lion Brand. I actually used it as a stepping stone and made it my way with several (small) changes. As for the pants - well I have mentioned several times that I am trying to make a baby pants pattern so this is my makeshift design. All in all, I like how everything came together well at the end and hope the little darling keeps getting stronger.  
 
 

12 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

So sweet. And I like that they are not the expected pastels.
Amalia
xo

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Completely adorable! You are so talented! I love the color! xoox Su

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, grey along with blue happens to be my favourite choice when it comes to boys. I was toying with the idea of adding an applique, but decided against it.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su!

Leigh @ Don't Sweat The Recipe said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Great job! (found at Creative Ways)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit me Leigh with such a sweet comment!

Angela said...

This is Beautiful!!

Alhana said...

Beautiful set!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Maya, the baby sweater and pants you crocheted are just great and will look adorable on a baby!

JES said...

Oh my goodness, these are darling! Thank you for linking them up to the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)

homemade@myplace said...

gorgeous!!!!!!
xxxx Ale

Kim said...

Oh this crochet set is adorable, love those pants. I love that pretty shade of grey.