Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Crochet Necklace Idea - Bunting Necklace

 
I have toyed with the idea of making a bunting necklace, where I would match crochet with textile, but in the end it was crochet only.
 
I crocheted long {triangle} pieces which I strung onto a wire and to make the piece compact I didn't sew them together - that would have been too stiff - instead I joined them at the middle using jump rings and also at the ends, but left the last ones free so they can stand / hang naturally. I added different seed beads and sequins to make it more attractive.
Needless to say this is my new favourite piece!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Kim said...

Your bunting necklace is fabulous, Maya. 'Tis such a clever idea.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim! As I have plain grey ans mustard sweatshirts and blouses this would refresh them :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, your bunting necklace is so nice and looks nice on your daughter! I like the colors you chose. :)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Sublime and plush - Not quite the romantic style I prefer, but absolutely extraordinary!

handmade by amalia said...

Beautiful! Both the necklace and the model :-)
Amalia
xo

Anonymous said...

Yay, the perfect necklace for a party ;-)
Looks fabulous!