Monday, May 21, 2018

Autumnal Sunset - A choker and cuff


 
 
Hello and Happy Monday to you all!
 
This whole week is going to be slightly different on the blog, so we are skipping the instagram inspiration Mondays which has been the practice here for quite a long time.
 
Instead I want to prolong the promotion of my Victoriana collection that went live on Friday.
 
For those of you who missed it, here's what it is all about.
 
The Victoriana Collection aims to accentuate femininity through mixed media designs that create an edgy and modern look embracing a vintage feel and adding the right touch of drama.
  
I called this set Autumnal Sunset and the name is pretty explanatory itself. I used a lovingly preserved vintage fabric onto which I sewed  a velvet ribbon and built the small flower ensemble on top of it all.
 
A tutorial how to make one yourself if coming up on Wednesday, so I hope you drop us a visit then :)
  




13 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Everything you make just keeps getting better and better. And, I know I always say this, but you have the best model for your creations. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy! We appreciate her help immensely!

Mia said...

Maya, I am glad to tell you that you are a WINNER of my 1st Blogaversary candy. Please visit my blog. Hugs, Mia

Kim said...

I am loving your Victoriana collection, Maya. This choker and cuff are beautiful, most excellent additions to your collection. These hues sing, sing, sing Autumn!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Awesome! I just love it! The whole collection is so noble and distinguished but these colours top it really. Awesome!

myrica said...

I am loving your Victoriana collection, and the Autumn colors are so beautiful.
Wish you a nice dag

Maya Kuzman said...

Much obliged Mia!

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, yes they do Kim. Most beautifully!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

So sweet of you Myrica! Thank you so much! The richness of colors make these truly stand up!

Mia said...

Hi again, Maya. Please leave a comment to my blog for your win and send me your address to my email craftartista@gmail.com Kisses, my friend.

Alhana said...

Oh, so lovely! It reminds me of autumn indeed. Looking forward to today's tutorial and see how did you come up with this idea. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana. I already posted about it. This one is rather more festive and luxurious due to the chosen fabric and velvet ribbon, if you ask me.