Saturday, October 19, 2019

Autumnal Rose - a crochet necklace


This is one of the pieces of my autumnal collection I wanted to show you guys, and although I have completed the shooting of it, the editing is taking time, so I guess I will have to take one step at a time. 

The whole collection (mostly) consists of earthen, fall colors and is inspired by nature, so expect all kinds of leaves and flowers. This one I called autumnal rose and for it I used cotton yarn I brought back from Turkey last time we went to Istanbul. Why the mention? It has golden threads woven through it and though you cannot really tell from the pictures, in real life it it gorgeous!

More coming soon (I hope)  :)
Wishing you a blessed Saturday!





10 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Wow! Very pretty! And highly matchable too! Have a great weekend!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Pretty! Your lovely model wears everything well. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy! It's much better when you have a live model, so people can actually see how it stands on a person. It's much better than a picture of the jewelry on a table.

Mia said...

What a STUNNING necklace, Maya! Kisses, my friend.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Mia!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You have created and designed such a pretty floral necklace Maya and your daughter is so beautiful. Have a nice weekend.

The Primitive Moon said...

Piękny naszyjnik.

Karren Haller said...

Very pretty Maya, thank you for sharing on #omhgff
See you soon!

Divya N said...

I think that the beige and the coral make this necklace really versatile. It could be worn with a lot of different outfits