Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Crochet Brooches - Mix & Match


Good day all!
I spent the weekend sorting out samples of mostly flowers I made for may patterns and tutorials and mix-matching them to create larger pieces. I was set on a particular color palette for these (greens and blues), but eventually added a bit of color. These below are rather biggish so would be great to add to a bag, or maybe worn as a statement brooch on a sturdier piece of clothing - like a jacket or a coat. 

Anyway, how's June holding up for you? Any interesting projects to share? 


7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You made the prettiest brooches and I love the color combinations!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie. Have to put the crochet mess into something tangible.

ruşyena said...

I love brooches. These are so pretty!

Kate said...

Maya, I love your brooches - they are beautiful!

cristina said...

Spectacular! Congratulations!

Kim said...

All your brooches are lovely, Maya. Each and every one is so very different.

handmade by amalia said...

Your work is amazing.
Amalia
xo