Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Flower Decorated Collar

 

One of the projects I truly enjoyed working on is this collar. It has an interesting "fan" pattern that increases from the top down, but it was too plain for my taste  as a standalone piece, so I enriched it with anemones and added a couple of luxurious beads with golden accents as a touch of glam. 

Thinking of the flower arrangement as is, I am sure it would make a beautiful brooch. Maybe my next project?

What are you currently working on?

 

5 comments:

ruşyena said...

I love it. The conrast of the colours of the flowers with the colour of collar is so beautiful. And of course the composition, too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ruşyena! On the day of the photoshoot it was too bright, and I couldn't capture their true colors, whatever I tried, but I am fairly satisfied :)

Divya N said...

After watching a TV - Victoria recently, I have been smitten by the lace and crochet collars that they wore in the period. It completely changes the look of the garment. I am hoping that they would come back in fashion soon.

Kate said...

Magnificent, Maya!!

handmade by amalia said...

Love the smoky colors you've chosen.
Amalia
xo