Friday, October 15, 2021

Work in Progress - Clover-Field Squares


 
Fall has officially been cancelled here! 
I was honestly expecting a calm, caressing and warm fall, experience more Indian summer days for picnics out in nature, watch and enjoy the change of seasonal attire,  but it seems the weather had other plans, so it turned from a scorching hot summer into a raging winter.
 
But I didn't allow that ruin my fall-mood and bought some lovely yarn in a fall palette, and had already started a scarf. I am using a pattern with little clusters that resemble a clover (at least to me!), so I've been referring to them as my clover fields. These are just a tiny part of the scarf and will be joined by other squares and flowers. 
What fall projects are you working on? 
 

4 comments:

Kim said...

No, we mustn't let what the weather does or does not do to dampen our spirits. Us creative types carry on regardless, don't we?? =) Sad though, that the trees are not dressing in glorious fall colours. But let's not talk about the weather. Loving the fall colours you have chosen for your scarf, Maya. The pattern looks like a field of clover to me.

Maya Kuzman said...

We certainly do, Kim! I am sure you are enjoying the coming of summer with all your senses! And I bet you draw immense inspiration from your beautiful corner of the world!

handmade by amalia said...

I'm willing to send some sunshine your way in exchange for rain. Still very dry around here. Love the clover pattern.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia! Please do!