Thursday, December 2, 2021

Harry Potter Crochet

 

My adorable 6 year-old nephew has recently fallen in love with Harry Potter. As he started school this year, he wanted his schoolbag and anything school related to be with Harry Potter.  His admiration for the series is just the cutest!

Now, he doesn't know but I plan to make him Harry Potter gifts for Christmas. There is a wonderful array of HP amigurumi dolls, but I have my heart set on the above one and I am going to use this free tutorial

Next I am going to make him a scarf and maybe, if I manage my time- a wand. I also considered putting Hedwig into the equation, but as I am already taking a big bite with these three, I let it pass. 

Have you made anything Potter related?  


5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your nephew is going to love everything HP themed that you make for him. I haven't made anything HP themed, but thanks for the idea Maya.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! He is the sweetest! Loves everything I've made him, even had some requests :)

Alhana said...

Despite having several HP items, I never crocheted anything before. The amigurumi doll you chose is very cute, he'll love it for sure. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

I honestly hope he will. Having my fingers crossed!

Kim said...

Maya, that Harry Potter is just so darn cute! Your nephew will love it!