Monday, February 21, 2022

Crochet Wedding Favors Ideas

 
The post headline is misleading :)
Nobody is getting married here (yet)!
Recently I read an article on brides that enjoy having a rustic, vintage wedding involving lots of crochet and it truly made me sad because my wedding had nothing crocheted. Not even the wedding favors. But, my silver anniversary is coming in a couple of years, and God willing, I will knock myself out crochet decorating!

In today's post I am sharing ideas of lovely and cute wedding favors. Click the VIA under the photos to get to the original post. 
 
What about you? What kind of a wedding did you have? Did you craft anything for it?



 

11 comments:

ruşyena said...

Good ideas!

Bella said...

Oh they are the cutest!

handmade by amalia said...

So pretty. I have a little brown suitcase just like the one in the top photo, it is giving me ideas.
Amalia
xo

Anabelia Craft Design said...

Amazing bride ideas, Maya! I specially like the first one. Have a wonderful day, dear! 💗 🌿 🌸 🌿

R's Rue said...

What a cute idea. I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sum of their Stories said...

I couldn't crochet when I got married so we had nothing either! I love the crocheted bouquets that some people have now days. I didn't even make my own invites! I just don't think that was a thing back then. I did make 3 bridesmaid dresses which was stressful enough and then matching cravats for the guys. Oh and I made myself a little drawstring bag for my essentials (lippy and tissue) as I didn't have pockets in my wedding dress!

Maya Kuzman said...

Wow! You made your day truly special, Julie! Three dresses! I can only imagine doing that. Luckily, here the tradition is one bridesmade, the others dress as they like, though younger generations have started having a bridesmades' party (several girls) all in matching dresses. As for the invite, now you get to enjoy making them for others. I am sure that gives you pleasure! Hugs!

Maya Kuzman said...

I fall deep for old trunks and old suitcases ;)

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Todos los detalles quedan genial como recuerdo de boda, yo tampoco llevaba nada de crochet para mi boda, hace mucho tiempo de eso y no le daba importancia a la artesanía.

Mí preferida es la primera foto.

BESOS

Bailey said...

I crocheted my wedding dress.

Maya Kuzman said...

Wow!