Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Flower Top - sampling

I am designing a flower top, and this is how it will look at the front. When measuring it on Eva, she suggested it might also work well as an applique - to decorate a plain tee, and I think that  is one great idea. Only if that is the case, I think it should be a couple of rounds smaller than this. 
 
As for the current design, I think I am going to tweak and rework some of the rounds. For this one I used Alize's silky yarn, but I have to try it with cotton because I believe the effect will be strikingly different. 
 
Anyway, this try-out sparkled another idea, which I am going to show it next. 


5 comments:

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Call me weird but I could see two of these large crochet flowers stitched together to make a sweet little crochet handbag.

Maya Kuzman said...

Marie, that's brilliant! Hmmm.. maybe this wasn't meant to be a top? :)

Create With Joy said...

Maya your flower is beautiful and it looks stunning on that t-shirt! Congrats for being one of our Featured Guests at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Un mismo trabajo tiene diferentes aplicaciones y diferentes terminaciones según los materiales utilizados. Sí cambiamos el grosor del hilo o los colores utilizados ....etc .

La flor es maravillosa Maya . . Cualquier cosa que decidas con ella estará espectacular.

BESOS

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, thank you so much dear! I appreciate that immensely!