Thursday, June 16, 2022

Summer Capelet WIP

I've taken a short break from social media, and cannot tell you how refreshing it felt! I am slowly getting back; creative juices are steadily and strongly pouring in, and I expect this summer to be an interesting and a colorful one on the crochet front. 
This capelet here is a project I started last August. It took me a day to make this and then I lost interest in it and left it unfinished. This time however, I am determined to finish it off. I need a couple of more rounds  before I add the border.
I imagine it over a lovely, pastel, summer dress. Tulle comes in mind first, as I have a lighter shade of this color in it. 
To be continued :)


7 comments:

Joanne said...

That is such a pretty color too!

cristina said...

I can't wait to see it finished!

Kim said...

I too enjoy little breaks from social media. I love the sound of some pretty tulle being somehow included in your capelet. Such a pretty shade, Maya.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Joanne!

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

Maya Kuzman said...

Following, posting, updating on SM can be so exhausting and draining. I am going to make the breaks a habit :) Thank you on the comment, Kim. I, too am intrigued if they will work well together.

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Seguro que esta vez lo terminas y quedarĂ¡ genial en el vestido.
BESOS