Monday, February 5, 2024

National Embroidery Month

February is National Embroidery Month, and embroidery being the very first craft I tried my hand at when I was a child, I had to honor it with a special post. 
 
Although I dabble very little with embroidery nowadays, it is still one of the crafts I thoroughly and wholeheartedly enjoy. This summer I gave myself some free time from crochet and devoted completely making this kind of embroidered brooches. Mostly flowered ones, but also a batch of tiny landscapes, which are not finished yet. 

Happy Embroidery Month!

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Maya, you made such pretty embroidery. I used to do embroidery also when I was little. I would love to try it again sometime.

Sum of their Stories said...

Oh my! These are gorgeous. Happy Embroidery month!

Maya Kuzman said...

I wish I had more time to do this, Julie! My first love!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you, Julie!

Tracy said...

Wow! How beautiful! I wish I "dabbled" in anything this good Ü