Tuesday, January 16, 2024

My Current WIP - Granny Square Cardigan


While I was making my latest yarn order for the shop, I came upon a little batch of this fantastic, variegated cotton mix, that I fell in love with in an instant. It's been a while since I've felt drawn and attracted by variegated yarn  in a heartbeat, so of course I had to have it. 
So, cue my granny cardigan in the make! I have more than 30 squares made, and I still haven't figured out how I like the ribbing to be for it, but I know it will come up naturally, once I spread out all the squares. Can't wait to have it finished!

2 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It's going to be a beautiful granny square cardigan Maya. I can't wait to see how it looks finished.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanks Julie! Coming up slowly, but steadily.