Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Crochet Bikini

This is the summer I will always remember as the first one that my daughter asked for and wore every single crochet piece I made for her. 
Let me explain shortly: I am into romantic crochet - Eva is a sporty girl. 
 
However, that is undergoing some changes, because she realizes now that all the rage in crochet clothes and accessories that she sees on social media can be made by mom! There's no end to my joy!
 
So in total (yes, I am counting!), I made her 4 pieces: a mesh skirt and a dress, a top and these bikinis. They were the latest addition and I literally made them hours before she took off for her vacation.
 
The top is simple, two stringed triangles, while for the bottoms, I used bikinis that fitted her best as pattern. 
 
I cannot wait to be asked to do more for her!

 

2 comments:

Divya said...

I remenber Eva modelling your creations in the past and I can see that she has grown int oa beautiful young woman. She is indeed fortunate to have a mother who can and wants to create pieces for her to wear and enjoy.

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, I've been waiting for this for a long time. I am happy to oblige and it gives me a lot of joy to be able and fulfill her wishes. 😊