Phew! These have been inspiring, but by all standards, exhausting thirty days. I am finally finished with the kids' crafts school, and I cannot wait to go on holiday. In the mean time, I wasn't idle, as you can see from the above shown. In August (fingers crossed) I want to publish an extensive Irish crochet workshop / course, and my days have been filled with crocheting motifs and writing down the patterns. On the workshop, we are going to make blouses, and I chose this wonderful cotton thread. This vibrant color will be perfect for a summer blouse, and I think will suit me just nicely; oh, yes, I am making this one for me :)


3 comments:
The rust red is striking and will make a great top. Waiting to see it.
Thank you Divya! I was fighting the heat while writing this post, and couldn't think of this particular color (shocking, I know 😉). Burnt orange came to mind, but rusty red is better. ❤️
Adorable! And such a great color. Stay cool, Maya.
Amalia
xo
Post a Comment