What I've realized recently is that having a blog is a fantastic memory boost; one can learn about one's specific crochet UFOs for example with a click of the mouse. Long story short - I've made these flowers 13 years ago! I cannot believe it! Apparently, I was to make a bag, but ditched the idea and they remained untouched a decade (plus) later. However, I started hauling all my yarn stash and projects to the shop, and that is how I happened to come across these. So, I thought it is now or never, and started digging through the pile, having planned easy projects. As a matter of fact I've already made the collar above, and I hope I am going to finish the case I am making today. Fingers crossed!
Oh, I almost forgot. I have a chart reading for this if you are interested. It's here.


9 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. Visiting from the To Grandma's House We Go link party.
Thank you, Jennifer! 😊
Long forgotten UFOs can be a delight just as these flowers are.
The amount of UFOs I have is mind blowing. Believe me, some are not a delight and I am rethinking if they are worth finishing. 😉
Thank you for stopping by!
I LOVE the fact you've had these for 13 years! It makes me feel just a little better about the crochet bits and pieces that I find regularly at the bottom of my project bags. The fact you've actually made something with them now is even more impressive - lovely!
Haha, you are not alone, Julie! Well, I was not going to throw them away, and certainly didn't want to keep them for another decade, so I forced myself to finish the projects.😉
These are so lovely, Maya! I hope you're enjoying these final days of summer.
Amalia
xo
Thank you Amalia! Sincerely doubtful summer days are over. We are having an incredible heatwave that's been lasting for weeks. Hope your summer is colder than ours.
Thank you Amalia! Sincerely doubtful summer days are over. We are having an incredible heatwave that's been lasting for weeks. Hope your summer is colder than ours.
Post a Comment