Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crochet earrings


Well, hello everyone.
I hope you had fabulous time for the holidays and that you still have the strength, the will and the desire to see this year through (it'll be over in just four days). I feel exhausted and sleep deprived and would love to be able to allow myself the luxury of two more hours of sleep in the morning.
Anyways, we've been pretty busy in our household, each and every one of us working on separate projects (me jumping in for help). The latest grown up craftiness I indulged yesterday was to make these crochet earrings. They accompany the royal headbands as a "thank you" gift. I plan to make ones in ecru just to see what they would be like .
I 'll be visiting you soon and see your Christmas related projects you share.

8 comments:

Ebony said...

Oh my, these are beautiful! Will you be selling them in your Etsy store also?

Erin Kate said...

They're gorgeous! I'm thinking they would be awesome in a pale-blue dip dye. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, thank you e.Xx!
Still having second thoughts about putting them in the shop. Will decide soon.

Maya Kuzman said...

@Erin Kate: I was thinking of ecru (and secretly of dusky rose)
Pale -blue sounds interesting, hmmm
Now you let the worm inside my head :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The crocheted earrings are very pretty. And I love the fringed necklace you made. A friend here makes scarves from strips of jersey -- she would love the necklace. Best wishes for the rest of the week/month and blessings in the new year, Tammy

Unknown said...

Such pretty earrings Maya! They would be lovely in any colour I guess. Depends on your outfit ;-) I could do with some extra sleep too, btw, but hey, these are busy times! Take care, Ira

CrochetBlogger said...

Beautiful crochet earrings!

::little projects in style:: said...

how pretty! it looks like little snowflakes! perfect for the season!

xx