Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Killing time

OK. It's been really hectic around for a while.
Summer days are lazy and long and I've been struggling to keep the children in the house during the hottest hours, but having a house near the lake doesn't help at all. So I've been racking my brains to make, do, invent something entertaining and possibly educational to fill the time and keep them in (I hope I don't sound like a gaoler).


One of the current reads is The Ugly Duckling. Is there a person who doesn't love this story?
Jakov loves it. The reading is even more entertaining for him because he gets to do the puzzles.

There are a lot of projects we did but I failed to record them all. Still. August is at its dawn.
I have more brain-racking to do until we end this vacation and finally go home.

No comments: