Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hot pink necklace - beads and crochet




I just turned around and it is Tuesday already. So, how have you been?

Our household is quite merry; the children brought home and their long vacation finally over we are readying for the new school year. Jacob has declared that he had his share of school and he'd skip it - thank you very much - this being said from a child who is crazy about books and learning - but I know he'll shape up, he just needs a little adjustment.

For the above necklace I mixed some wooden beads and these flowers. But it all started with the little and sweet butterfly. I just had the right palette to create a flowery world around it.


11 comments:

cinziacrea said...

the necklace is delicious, and your baby is very cute ....
compliments

Unknown said...

Wow Maya, your necklace is over the top gorgeous and has such pretty flowers and beads and that colour! Yes, you're right about Jacob, he just needs to adjust himself and after a couple of more weeks he will wonder he even said those words ;-) Good luck!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think this so far is my most favorite necklace you have created so far! Absolutely beautiful!

My kids are actually ready to go back to school. Go figure! Both high schoolers this year -- my oldest a senior and my youngest a freshman. :)

Best wishes to you, Tammy

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Everything should start with a butterfly, such goodness. My thoughts are with you at the start of a new school term!
P.S. I am also dabbling in a little higher education ... My oak is giving my first crochet lesson, squeal!

Nicole Sanders said...

Beautiful work and love the colours you selected. Good luck with kids starting out a new school year!!:)

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous necklace you've made, super cute!!!

Wendy said...

This is just beautiful!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Super nice & beautiful :) I Love Pink :)

Sara @ My Merry Messy Life said...

Oh, Maya, I'm just crazy about your work! I love this necklace even more than the other ones, and those were gorgeous, too!! Thanks for linking up at Hookin On Hump Day! http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/08/hookin-on-hump-day-12-link-party-for.html

Cucicucicoo said...

this is just perfect with the beads! lovely! :) lisa

Marieta said...

lovely¡¡¡
pink is my colour
xx