Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage lace pendant / necklace



Hello everyone and Happy start of the week!

I am starting the week with another crocheted piece for which {again - what can I do? I cannot help myself!} I used the same crocheted trim as for this beauty, only this time I made two trims in different sizes and sewed the smaller on top of the other one. I really like how it turned out, lace and chain and wooden bead and all :)


The gorgeously embroidered blouse peeking underneath is a gift from my sister for my birthday!
I am in love with it. Maybe it'll get a full disclosure some time later.

5 comments:

Käranån said...

WOW!! very beautiful!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Beautiful , love how you incorporated the wooden bead as well, your sister has wonderful taste too , that blouse is lovely -look forward to seeing more!

Papgena Made It said...

2 beauties in one post! i want to see more, plleeeaaassseeee!
:D

Wendy said...

how pretty, your jewellery is always so unique and beautiful

Unknown said...

Another unique piece made with your deft hands Maya, love the heart shape and colours, just beautiful!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com