Thursday, January 23, 2014

Grannies in the half or a Necklace gone wild


 I love using my grannies in unorthodox ways and this wouldn't be the first time to use them for my jewelry - I hope you still remember my grannies here and also here
For this one I used a halfie and added some wooden beads. 

So this is one of the aesthetic extremes I am inclined towards - from soft, ethereal, romantic pastel feel to screaming, vibrating and vivid Bohemian flair.




I can't help it. Life is too short to live it in black and white!

7 comments:

janjan said...

Gorgeous, love the colours.

homemade@myplace said...

beautiful, with strong happy colours!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

Diane said...

Very pretty colors, and love the hanging wooden beads.

Hugs Diane

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

The weather is frigid in these parts and sadly, a black turtleneck has become my January staple. I am craving colour right now, your post made me smile!

Linda said...

Hello Maya, you have a beautiful blog and I can see me spending quite a while here next time I have afternoon spare. This necklace is so vibrant and 'out there' I just love it. I took a look at your links and I particularly like your pretty pastel pink coin purse necklace too. Such original ideas you have x

Pat said...

Wow, that is an awesome idea! I love the spicy colours, delish!
Pat ~ sunshine and a sewing basket in South Africa

Unknown said...

And right you are Maya! You should be living a colourful life, it's a shame not to! Love love your beautiful beaded necklace, a real smasher! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner