Friday, January 10, 2014

The Valentine Headband Pattern

 

Hi everyone! 
This has been a blessed Christmas week. We had a prolonged weekend due to it so we rested a lot, tried to be more outdoors and not overeat. We spent it with my in laws in Ohrid where the weather was springlike. I cannot describe how healing is for the soul and the mind to have a cup of coffee sitting outside in the fresh air- overlooking the lake. Precious!

I also tried to concentrate on my work and designed this cute headband for Valentine. Eva and I had great time taking photos using the façade of the church of St.Sophia which I could endlessly photograph. The stone walls give an edge to the pictures, don't you think?





The pattern for the headband  may look difficult, but it isn't. It doesn't get beyond chaining and double crochets with a sprinkle of trebles and a bunch of picots :)

It is in my shop.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful headband design, the color combination is very pretty.

Hugs Diane

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL I wil be pinning this on my crochet board http://www.pinterest.com/cynthiabanessa/crochet/

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi, I love this headband and of course everything that you design and make! You are so talented and I love all of the color choices you make with choosing your yarn. Take care and have a nice weekend.
Julie

Sabrina @ Hiccupsinmyhair said...

How romantic and delicate. Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

How wonderful to spend some days down in beautiful Ohrid, especially with such nice temperatures! Gosh, that headband is exquisite! And it goes extremely well with that beautiful cardigan as well, gorgeous design!
Ira’s Crea Corner