Monday, May 25, 2015

10 Amazing Crochet Skirts - free patterns and charts


 


Skirt 1                                        Skirt 2

This time of year along with summer is the perfect for wearing crochet skirts. I prefer maxi skirts for the summer in light cotton and colors, white and beige being most desirable so most of these here feature those colors - not that they wouldn't be fab in other colors too. I love how the maxis give that elegant look to the body especially those following the curves and elongate it a bit, but I've also included a couple of midis (minis) for variation.


Skirt 3                                       Skirt 4

Skirt 5                                              Skirt 6


Skirt 7                                              Skirt 8


Skirt 9                                            Skirt 10

Enjoy the selection and also check out my previous roundup of 15 gorgeous crochet dresses!
 

20 comments:

Cinder Rain said...

wow! these must have taken forever! they look wonderfull!

homemade@myplace said...

for me, in very bright colours!!!!!! ;oD
love them, happy week, xxxxx Ale

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Linh! I thought the same :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanx Ale! Our minds think alike :)

handmade by amalia said...

These look so light and cool. But what a project!
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

Kathleen Berlew said...

These are gorgeous!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love the last two skirts and they would look fabulous on my daughter! Are you crocheting a skirt? Thanks for sharing these pretty crocheted skirts. Enjoy your weekend!
Julie xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kathleen!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am not, though I am collecting patterns. You never know ;)

Anna said...

Ooh they're lovely! I'm terrible about finishing stuff though so I usually stick to quick projects :)

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome collection of crochet skirts! I would love for you to link up to the Stitch It, Blog It, Share It Link Party going on now at BehindtheSeamsSewing.com.
~Bonnie

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for the invitation Bonnie! I will !

Maya Kuzman said...

Likewise Anna! Although I think I have the patience to do a skirt :)

Lil' said...

Hi, great skirts! Is there any way to get the patterns in English??

Unknown said...

Hi ,
I love the skirts...would want to make skirt 6...but is there a way to know the yarn requirement??

Maya Kuzman said...

@Unknown: Sorry, but I wouldn't know the yarn requirement. Please check the relevant link.

Unknown said...

I did....it was not mentioned in the description....but I am too much in love with it....so have decided to start it anyway....thank you 😊

daniellegareau said...

where can we get the patterns to these amazing skirts?

Maya Kuzman said...

Click the links please.