As the final participant in Agy's Making Good Blog Train, I chose to work on an old and discarded cardigan.
I was to use some inspiration from here, but in the end I decided that it would be best if I made some embroidered flowers on it.
I drew the flowers on the stains and then worked on the position of the other flowers to get one nice and complete picture. For the flowers ( and leaves) I used the satin, split and back stitch. Oh, and I mustn't forget the French knots!
I like how it turned out and the best indicator that the work is well done is when my daughter asks to wear it - which she did :)
So I believe it will be used for many years more!
This post is part of a blog train hosted by Agatha from Green Issues by Agy