Friday, July 17, 2015

10 Free Crochet Beach Cover Ups



 
 
 

Let us get back to summer crochet clothing - this time bikini covers. Aren't these amazing? Do you wear cover ups at the beach? I have a cotton tunic and a pareo I switch for the beach but one of these might get on the to do list for next summer.

In this roundup you will find diagrams / schematics and patterns I found online.


 
 
 
 
Cover up 5       Cover up 6
 
 
Cover up 7                                 Cover up 8                                      Cover up 9
 
 

 

5 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

These are pretty. I think the cream colored one in the second photo is my favorite. For myself, I have pale skin and the sun here is very strong, so I cover up as much as I can, sunscreen only goes so far :-)
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

I too mind to have myself nicely covered and protected when out in the sun :)

Anonymous said...

waw... beautiful collections...thanks to share wonderful picture post. keep it up.!! cheap tankini

Anonymous said...

I really regard you making style and the article for bikini cover up you had made Which is astoundingly enchanting keep posting.

Anonymous said...

Wow !!
Amazing bikini design.
I think most of the women love to your shared image.
beach cover up