Sunday, July 26, 2015

Turkish Delight Cuff - a crochet pattern

 
 
 
 
 I present to you my newest pattern - the Turkish Delight Cuff.
Have you ever tried a delight? I am completely taken by their heavenly smell of roses and the delicious taste that is a feast to the palate. When I chose and combined the threads for this project I immediately thought of delights and the name stuck with me.

I used variety of beads to accentuate its layered look and make it unique.

The pattern is here and here.


 


11 comments:

Sarena @ Teal Inspiration said...

This is so pretty! I found your link through the #HomeMattersParty and just wanted to leave a comment because the colors are just like a delight! Thanks for sharing.

Maya Kuzman said...

Hi Sarena,
Thank you on the sweet words!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow what a gorgeous crocheted bracelet you made! Thanks for sharing at our Cooking & Crafting with J & J this week.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Unknown said...

This is really cute. :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Natasha in Oz said...

What a lovely project. I love the name you've given it too. Thanks for sharing your crochet project at the #SundaysDownUnder linky party! I’ve pinned & tweeted your post.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Jessica!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for hosting Natasha!

Sparky said...

absolutely stunning

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you! :)

Jos van KloskaCreAtief! said...

Stunning!