Sunday, December 2, 2018

Xmas Gifts Making Announcement

 
This year I thought it would be interesting if I made December a bit more festive around the blog.
 
Aside for my roundups of Christmas decorating and gift wrapping ideas, I thought making December a fully crafting month, with free tutorials for handmade gifts, because I love handmade gifts and if you do too, I hope you join me so we could have fun crocheting together!
 
So this is the schedule I planned:
 
 
 
Christmas falls on a Tuesday this year and Wednesdays being my tutorial / pattern sharing days, this leaves me with only 3 Wednesdays till Christmas, so to gain on time and compensate, I will have 2 tutes next week, the first one coming live tomorrow.
 
Until then, enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing your passion and creativity with all of us. :) Happy December!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy!
Happy December too!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

That sounds great - looking forwards to it!

Alhana said...

Nice idea! I am looking forward to see your first tutorial tomorrow. :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I looking forward to seeing what you share. I like the idea too. :)

handmade by amalia said...

Can't wait.
Amalia
xo

Divya N said...

great idea...Waiting to read them