Saturday, December 8, 2018

5 Weekend Projects to Try: Christmas Decorations


 
Here we are with the traditional roundup for Christmas decorations making. I tried to keep my list short, although I've found so many attractive projects, tempting to be tried.
 
All of these require minimum time to be made - given they are all weekend projects - and with the materials ready at hand, your crafting time and the ultimate result will be really fulfilling.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
For those of you who are here for the first time, we have a Xmas Gifts Making Series running on the blog and here is what we have made so far and what is to come.
 
 Do check back next week!
 
 

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love miniature houses so I LOVE that village wreath. Have a good weekend!

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too Tammy! Isn't it fab! I love it and would love to have one just like that at home!

Kate said...

The Christmas Village wreath is awesome!!!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

These are all such great ideas for Christmas crafting. I love your selection and the tree ornaments look very simple to make. I really enjoy Christmas crafting and I would love to do pom poms at some point. I just need to buy the pom pom maker at a craft store or online. I saw them in pink in Sephora while Christmas shopping.
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Enjoy the week.
Julie

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too Julie! Sadly this year we are late with putting up the tree and decorations, so maybe we manage this weekend. I hoped to be able to make new decorations, but with everything going on right now in my life, I don't believe I will....

Kim said...

Love, love, LOVE the village wreath!! I think I NEED one!!