Monday, March 11, 2019

Insta love: Anacardia Dolls

 


It was one of these embroidery loop art creations by Ana that caught my eye! I simply adore 3D embroidery hoop creations, especially those that are not retained into the constraining hoop-y walls.

What scarce information I found about Ana is the one on her blog, which sadly she does not keep any more and where she writes:

"I am Ana Carolina. In my childhood I loved the toys that we could  do with simple things. My favorite dolls were small sticks that we dressed with feathers and flowers that stood by my grandfather's farm ground. This memory is very present, I'm still playing ... I think of my dolls and drawings as a piece of childhood."





Find more of her work on her instagram.
 

10 comments:

Mia said...

Oh definitely, Maya. Love at first sight. Great embroidery dolls. Kisses, my friend.

Maya Kuzman said...

I would buy every single one :)

Kim said...

Oh my, each and every one of Ana's magical creations is a most whimsical and beautiful piece that takes me on a magical carpet to the land of make believe. I too would buy every single one. Such creativity and a most beautiful imagination! I am in love!!

handmade by amalia said...

As fun as crafting can be.
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

Hello! I just found your beautiful blog! Can you recommend a place in Skopje where I can get embroidery supplies (hoops, thread, etc.)? I live in Prishtina and cannot find much here.

Thank you in advance!

Maya Kuzman said...

I sent you a mail a couple of days ago! Hope it helps!

Yvonne's cameo said...

Would you be so kind to let me know where I can purchase these please thanks

Maya Kuzman said...

Click on her instagram link given at the end of this post.

Craft Junction said...

Can you share tutorial how to make this doll?

Maya Kuzman said...

This is an "Artist Spotlight" post. The designer is Anacardia. Try searching her on IG. There is a link to her profile at the bottom of this post.